Are you feeling a little sluggish, maybe groggy?
Are you sick often or deal with stomach issues?
Maybe it’s time you flush your system and get rid of any unwanted substances in your body that may be causing annoying issues.
Let’s begin by defining what a cleanse is; while there is no specific definition, the main goal of a cleanse is to rid your body of unwanted toxins.
Related Article: <<<7 Simple Ways to Protect Your Liver>>>
Toxins are simply anything that damages your body; this can be anything from pesticides in your food to the air your breath. Other toxins you may not consider would be sugar, caffeine and saturated fats.
Did you know that even taking a shower is exposing your body to toxins?
Your skin acts like a sponge soaking up everything your water is contaminated with. Typical contaminants you will find in city water include aluminum, ammonia, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chloramine, chromium, copper and much more.
What is the importance of cleansing your body?
So, while your body will always be exposed and subject to unwanted toxins, it body needs a good flush to regain that homeostatic state. Otherwise, complications can arise if your body stays too toxic for too long.
I wanted to talk about 4 major benefits to doing a cleanse followed by some suggestions for cleanses to try.
1. First and foremost, a cleanse will help give your immune system a boost. Riding your body of toxins will allow your organs to function properly and at max strength. Your immune health is very important because it’s what protects your body from disease and sickness.
2. Healthier Skin! Being your largest organ, your skin will reap positive benefits from a cleanse. You will see clearer, smoother skin; a cleanse can even help with acne.
Related Article: <<<DIY Body Butter For Silky Smooth Skin>>>
3. You may feel a boost in Energy as well, releasing toxins will allow your body to absorb essential nutrients and use them better. Toxins can way you down and make you feel lethargic and sluggish.
4. A cleanse may induce some Weight Loss, persuading you to change to an all-around healthier lifestyle. Toxins cause strain on your body causing it to perform improperly which can lead to weight gain. Toxins can give you a false need for food, increasing your appetite when food is not needed.
5. Regain your Quality of Thinking and clear the fogginess you feel. Toxins can cause a lethargic feeling that can factor into the quality of your thinking. Your brain is a main organ that you do not want to be blocked from nutrients, toxins are taking up valuable space in your blood stream.
There are many other benefits to a cleanse but these were the 5 major ones I felt impact your life the most.
Now, how can you cleanse your body of these toxins so you can feel these areas of improved well-being?
Here are 4 cleanses that I’ve done and felt improvements from, take a look:
1. The Juice Cleanse is probably the most mainstream cleanse out there. It’s basically a liquid diet of only juice from fruits and vegetables. The great thing about the juice cleanse is that you are getting all the essential nutrients your body needs without the chance of receiving unnecessary toxins
2. Simply removing toxins from your Diet, choosing the right foods is an easy way to avoid putting toxins in your body. Avoid those sugary sodas with all the caffeine, much soda is linked to an increase in stroke, heart attack, and vascular death. Avoid processed food, they contain hidden sugar, sodium, and fats that are very toxic to your body. If you can, eat organic. Non-organic foods may be full of pesticides and herbicides that can be very harmful to your health.
3. A Sauna will help you sweat out toxins. The dry, warming energy of the sauna is compatible with our bodies. It can heat up tissues several inches deep, enhancing a metabolic process. Toxins tolerate heat poorly and are removed quickly using this method.
4. Maintenance Cleanse is a great way to kick start your cleanse. This product is the best cleanse supplement I’ve ever used. It will clear your system of everything unnecessary. It’s something you can actually take everyday, making sure toxins don’t stick around for too long. This cleanse has bentonite clay which produces an electrical charge that gives it the ability to absorb toxins. Also containing psyllium husk, which is a soluble fiber, will clear your colon of unwanted waste. These are just two of the ingredients, the others are also great at cleansing toxins as well, it’s a great blend of ingredients.
A healthier lifestyle will transform you to a healthier you, more energy, weight loss, smoother skin, etc. You should start with a cleanse to rid your body of anything unwanted for a fresh start and a body ready to absorb all those nutrients.
In conclusion, doing everything you can TODAY, to prevent complications TOMORROW is the best medicine. Even if you feel completely healthy now, I suggest a cleanse and a fresh diet NOW so you do not have issues LATER.