Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
What is it?
For centuries, vinegar has been used for various household and cooking purposes.
It is also an ancient folk remedy, claimed to help with all sorts of health problems.
The most popular vinegar in the natural health community is apple cider vinegar, which is made from fermented apples.
This complex also contains Spirulina, Kelp, Vitamin B6, and Iodine.
Spirulina is rich in protein and antioxidants. Kelp is rich in iodine and antioxidants.
Iodine is good for thyroid function.
How Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You?
Apple Cider Vinegar is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, some of which are supported by science. This includes:
- weight loss
- lower blood sugar levels
- improved symptoms of diabetes.
Kelp is rich in iodine, used in herbal and alternative medicine to tread excessive functional activity of the thyroid. The thyroid is an organ at the base of your neck, it releases hormones that control metabolism.
Apple Cider Vinegar Potential Health Benefits:
- May boost digestive health (Acetic Acid promotes good bacteria)
- Assist in lowering blood sugar levels
- Helps fight diabetes
- May lower cholesterol and reduce your risk of heart disease
- Supports weight loss and metabolism
- Aids in detoxifying the liver
- Promote healthy thyroid function
Apple Cider Vinegar Specs:
- This complex also contains Spirulina, Kelp, Vitamin B6, and Iodine. Spirulina is rich in protein and antioxidants. Kelp is rich in iodine and antioxidants. Iodine is good for thyroid function.
- 1 capsule, taken 1-3 times daily preferably with meals
- 60 capsules per bottle
- 1 month supply