Everybody loves a tasty drink. Give this a try to help clean your body of toxins…
- 16 oz of filtered water
- 1 organic lemon
- 1000mg activated charcoal or 1-2 capsules
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- Fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, or basil (optional)
- Squeeze lemon into filtered water
- Add salt and maple syrup.
- Mix well until all is dissolved.
- Pour ⅔ of the mix into a glass.
- Add the charcoal powder into the remaining water.
- Mix the charcoal and the water.
- Add it to the glass with the lemon water.
- Mix it well.
- Add herbs for the desired taste.
- Drink Up!
Note: Charcoal will bind to anything that is absorbable which means it can also remove nutrients your body needs. It’s best not to drink activated charcoal within 2 hours of eating or taking any important supplements or medications, as it can absorb those too. Use activated charcoal as a detoxification tool only once in awhile, but not as a daily drink.