Dairy Free, Soy Free, Wheat Free, NON-GMO
What is it?
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeast that are good for your health, mainly your digestive system. They help move food through your gut and reinforce the good bacteria in your gut. When you lose “good” bacteria in your body (like after you take antibiotics, for example), probiotics can help replace them. They can help balance your “good” and “bad” bacteria to keep your body working like it should.
Containing a complex formula, Probiotic7 includes 5.75 Billion organisms which includes the most common strains of bacteria: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
Lack of Probiotics May Cause:
- Skin Conditions
- Digestive Disturbances
- Mood Disorders
- Weakened Immune System
- Yeast Infections
How Can Probiotics Help?
- Help Urinary Tract Infections
- Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Help fight food borne illnesses
- May boost immune system
- Supports digestive health
- Increase nutrition absorption
- Promotes good bacteria in gut
- May help manage eczema
- May help treat yeast infections
- Includes the two most common strains of bacteria; Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Conatinas 5.75 billion organisms per capsule
- Take 1 capsule daily with a meal
- 30 capsules
- 1 month supply