Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Non-GMO
What is it?
Turmeric is a spice derived from the rhizome and root of the Curcuma longa plant, which is native to India and Indonesia. People have consumed turmeric for its flavor and health-promoting properties for 4,000 years. One of the main health benefits of Turmeric is its anti-inflammatory properties.
Inflammation Can Cause a Host of Problems:
- Heart Disease
- Lung Issues
- Bone Health
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
How Can Turmeric Help You?
Turmeric contains the chemical Curcumin along with other chemicals that might decrease swelling/inflammation. Because of this, turmeric might be beneficial for helping conditions that involve inflammation.
Turmeric Curcumin Potential Health Benefits:
- Fight Inflammation
- May help joint and arthritis pain
- Could promote liver, heart & digestive health
- Supports cognitive function
- Has been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels
- May help naturally fight depression
Turmeric Curcumin Specs:
- Includes Bioperine for up to 2000% more absorption
- Includes the organic Turmeric root and extract
- 655mg per capsule
- 60 capsules per bottle
- 1 month supply