Soy Free, Gluten Free, NON GMO
What is it?
Krill are tiny little crustaceans, shrimp like animals living in the depths of the Antarctic Ocean. Krill contains fatty acids similar to those in fish oil.
How Can Krill Help You?
- Unlike fish oil, the omega-3 fatty acids in Krill oil are absorbed and carried to the body's cells in phospholipid form. The body absorbs it better!
- Omega-3’s are essential fatty acids which means our body cannot make them on its own but it needs them.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, in combination with diet and exercise, work by lowering the body's production of “bad”, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and triglycerides
- Omega-3 fatty acids, in combination with diet and exercise, may raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) “good” cholesterol.
- High levels of cholesterol and triglycerides can lead to coronary artery disease, heart disease, and stroke.
Pure Krill Potential Health Benefits:
- Promote Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Joints
- Supports Healthy Immune System
- Helps Eye Health
- May Reduce Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Supports Brain Health
- Includes Phospholipids and Astaxanthin; Phospholipids provide better delivery and Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant.
- 500mg per gel cap
- Take 1-2 softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
- 30 capsules per bottle
- 1 month supply